I hope that things get through as I plan them. I want my dreams to become a reality not just a part of my imagination.
The publishing thing is not working out, turns out that the paypal thing doesn't have an account in my country hence the self-publishing thing is not working out. What do I do now, its like when I thought that things are going my way they are biting back or I have to push harder. And I will I am not backing down from my dreams I will see them through. I want to be a published writer not someone random on the internet.
I want my presence known, to be able to show the world who I am and I will.I think I have to find a liaison to get me through the transactions. I think.
Anyway the birthday turned out okay, not as bad as I though. My cousins made me cake and I love them for it. I even got a present, but the person who gave me the present there are some speculations going on about her.
She used to take care of my grandmother and when my grandma got really sick she came here and lived with my aunt to take care of her, but now as my grandmother is gone all of us are left in a fickle.
She is a good person, she absorbed all of my grandmothers qualities and now my mom's aunt want her to work with them but where would she live. My Uncle is a flirt and I have to admit I'm scared of him in the disgusting way and I never go close to him but to live with him well lets just say that no one thins that it is a good idea.
So the person in question, I told her my deepest secret about how I don't want to live anymore and I trust her but when my mother and everyone else talk they don't think of her as much of a good person as I think she is. So what do I do? Should I listen to them and think that she isn't good or do I think what I think.
Sometimes I think that I should form my own opinions and not follow what others are thinking but then what if I am wrong. Even now, my mother think that she is not that good but I have told her my deepest secret and I hope that she keeps it.
As for my publishing goes I really wish that I could discuss it with someone... But who ?
No comments:
Post a Comment