Tuesday, 24 September 2013

Birthday Blues

Happy Birth Day to me, Happy birth Day to me. The day has come it is my birthday and it's 12 am so far no wishes but I hope there will be some.

My dad just called me and I'll go see what it is.

Well, so they wished me and when it came to do something about my birthday my mother promptly told everyone that I didn't want to do anything. The thing is it is alright if they don't do anything for my birthday, they never have been a big deal my family always forgot and even if they did remember nothing fancy was done. No fancy gifts as a matter of fact I haven't received any presents for the last few years but despite it all my mother didn't even ask me if I wanted to cut a cake.

I would've said no, I am not heartless I miss my grandmother a lot and I don't feel like doing anything but still don't I get a say in my own life especially on my day. The one day when I was born which belongs to me but no I guess not.

As for the matter of marriage goes that has a been a whole new deal,I thought that was over apparently not so much. My family is going behind my back and still going through with it, is it that much to ask to have a say in my own life and the person I live my life with.

In short I have a case of birthday blues and I know I will for the whole day but I hope that the rest of this year goes well and my hopes or wishes or whatever come true.

So once again Happy Birthday to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment