Monday, 23 September 2013

Fallen out on conflicted ground

In light of recent events I have not been able to write but I am glad that I don't have any feelings bottled up in me. That is because I let them out without meaning to, to my cousins. I am glad yet scared. I wish I could take them back but I can't, I just hope that they forget and don't tell anyone.

As for my poetry I got a conformation email. They will publish my book but my lack of research kicked me in the end as the company I sent my manuscript to is a self publishing company. Which I do not need, I have to pay them to get my book published.

I live in a third world country in which the value of a single dollar is very high so I cannot pay them anything, not that I want to. I am conflicted as to how I should go on with this. On one hand I want to publish on my own but the self publishing thing doesn't offer printed books only ebooks and they are in dollars. And as I said the value of dollars is too high for the people in my country to buy and so I am stuck in a loop.

On the other hand I want to get published by a company and so yeah not good right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment