Not everything is about me and I know that. The world if filled with people who feel more alone, more sad and more weak than me and they live in far worse conditions but in my own mind I do get to be selfish and this blog is my mind in a way. So I am selfish here and mostly talk about me and myself but in real life I have to think about everyone else cause my actions and decisions not only affect me but everyone around so from now onwards I have to be careful about what I do.
In other news my friends who did give mcat they didn't get good marks thus they can't get into government medical colleges despite getting way, way better grades than me and I say better it's pointing towards A's ans A stars but I guess that is your luck. I know get it why I wasn't able to give mcat, I was destined to spend time with my grandmother before she left us. So I am not upset about it as a I thought.
Only if my family could understand it too. Oh I forgot to add when we were cutting the cake my Uncle added that if it may we I would be celebrating my next marriage in Cape town (argh shudder). That place is where the guy they want me to get married to lives.It is really getting annoying, how much can one person take. Can't they ask me what I think already and end this but no I guess not. So I am not going to say anything either and when they do ask me my answer will be ready; just plain NO.
No comments:
Post a Comment