I have to say another thing, it seems like I am on a roll today.
Okay so I start with a topic and when I start writing about it I start to go off track. My mom says that I get distracted easily maybe that is the case. I start to write about one thing but then another thing crosses my mind and as I want to write everything down I start to veer off track.
I wish I had the device that Stephen Hawking wore so that the typing would be as fast as my mind because I think that my thoughts are too fast for me to type up so quickly so in turn I lose one thought and start to go off another. Well this seems plausible.
Another thing my spelling is absolutely horrid which is another thing that slows my typing down. It's not that I am a slow writer in fact I am a really fast typer but my mind works faster and so results in me going off track.
But that isn't a bad thing I guess because I am able to well write about a lot of different things.
Oh another confession, I have really bad short term memory but my long term memory is really good. So I can remember things about my past easily but I can't remember what I wore the day before. That can also be another reason of me going off track.
Just cause I can remember what I was going to write about I start to write about something else. Ha plain weird, I am. Yeah going Yoda on that one.
No comments:
Post a Comment